Thursday, November 03, 2005

My Name is...what, My Name is...who

Just a quick note about NBC's My Name is Earl, starring Jason Lee (of Chasing Amy, Mall Rats, and Dogma fame). This is one talented guy; former pro skateboarder, we activist, actor, and someone who firmly believes The Earth is Not A Cold Dead Place. Risen Magazine did a piece on him - it's really good, pick up a copy.
Now back to "Earl," it's a fun, cute little comedy; not the best thing going but something new. Check it out Tuesday @ 8:00.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is eearrrllllll....

Funny show, I think it has some great one liners.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately not gonna win any awards, but it beats the crap out of all the "reality" tv that is still infecting the airwaves. err.. cable waves. You'd think we'd have developed a vaccine for reality TV by now.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home